|Artist Birtday :||12/06/1999 (Age 21)|
|Born In :||Faridabad, Haryana|
|Genres :||Rap, Comedy|
|Agent :||Deepak Char|
- CarryMinati is a popular Indian YouTuber.
- CarryMinati aka Ajey Nagar became familiar to YouTube in 2008-09 when he was just 8-years old.
- He used to watch football tutorials on YouTube and got inspired to create his channel.
- In 2010, he started his YouTube channel named ‘Stealth Fearzz,’ on which he posted videos related to football tricks and tutorials.
- Ajey Nagar posted quite a few videos on his YouTube channel, but he did not receive a good response from the viewers.
- In 2014, after ‘Stealth Fearzz,’ he created another YouTube channel titled Addicted A1. He started making videos on game plays with his commentary on it. To make the videos more entertaining, he also tried mimicking Shah Rukh Khan and Sunny Deol in his commentary.
- Again he failed to get enough views on his videos; as there was a small audience for those kinds of videos. Later, Ajey Nagar came across another YouTube channel named ‘Leafyishere.’ He was impressed by Leafyishere’s idea of gameplay roast videos, and he thought of implementing the same format in his videos.
- In an interview, when he was asked how he had decided to make roast videos, he said,
“Out of nowhere. I was on a Skype call with a friend, studying for the upcoming exams. On one message, saying he’s sent me notes to study, he’d actually sent a video to lighten up the mood. Despite its racy click bait title, I realised there was nothing ‘dirty’ about it and had garnered a high number of views. So I shot a video of my reactions of that video, which people loved. I’ve been doing that since.”
- During Ajey’s 12th exams, he got really nervous about his Economics exam; as he was not prepared for the exam. So, with his parents’ permission, he dropped out of the school, and after one year, he gave his 12th exams from distance education.
- His video in which he roasted Bhuvan Bam‘s video became viral overnight and it became the turning point of his YouTube career.
- His diss track ‘Bye PewDiePie’ is quite popular. His other song tracks are ‘TRIGGER’ with Vibgyor (2019), ‘Zindagi’ with Wily Frenzy (2020), and ‘Warrior’ with Wily Frenzy (2020).
- At the beginning of his teenage, he was quite over-weight; due to which he had some health issues. So, he joined the gym and after some diet control routines, he managed to lose his excess body weight.
- In 2017, Ajey Nagar’s YouTube channel crossed 1 Million subscribers, and he received his gold play button.
- He was listed in the Time Magazine’s top 10 Next Generation Leaders at the age of 19.
- He uploaded a roast video, ‘Youtube Vs TikTok’ on his YouTube channel on 8 May 2020 and within a day, the video got more than 5 million views. this video was deleted by YouTube on 15 May 2020 for violating YouTube’s policies.
- He is assisted by his business manager, Deepak Char.
- In May 2020, he received diamond YouTube play button.